The COVID-19 Rapid POC
Is the only long term strategy to keeping everyone safe as we reopen our businesses.
We have developed and launched one of the world’s first rapid point-of-care lateral flow immunoassays to aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection.
The test detects both early marker and late marker, IgM/IgG antibodies in human finger-prick (capillary) or venous whole blood, serum, and plasma samples.
How it Works
- Collect blood/serum/plasma sample.
- Add blood/serum/plasma sample to sample well.
- Place 2-3 drops of buffer in sample well.
- Read results after 10 minutes and no more than 15 minutes.
- 10-15 minutes per test
- Intuitive visual interpretation
- No special equipment needed
- Works with whole blood, serum, & plasma
- Tests for both IgM and IgG antibodies
- Validated using PCR